Organizing for Passover and Beyond
7:00 – 9:00 pm
March 14 at Temple Beth Sholom (in the board room), Miami Beach
Get your kitchen and home decluttered and ready for cooking and entertaining for Passover with the help of Temple Beth Sholom and professional home organizer Sarah Giller Nelson. Sisters in the ‘Hood is proud to welcome Sarah Nelson, founder of “less is More”, a home organizing service offering simple and insightful solutions to complex organizing problems. Sarah will share her top tips for organizing clutter hot spots, creating space, and restoring order so our homes can be lovely, efficient, and clutter-free for Passover.
Less is More founder, Sarah Giller Nelson, has the perfect presentation for your group. Her engaging speaking style, insightful tips, and organizing expertise are certain to motivate and inspire all who attend. Presentations typically last an hour and conclude with a 15-minute Ask the Organizer session.
All attendees will receive:
- Helpful organizing tips that will immediately improve the quality of daily life
- Motivation, sympathy, and encouragement to finally conquer those clutter “hot spots”
- A coupon for $25 off a hands-on organizing session from Less is More.
For more information, please contact Sarah at 305.912.7890, or complete this contact form:
- Secrets of a Professional Organizer
- Tame the Chaos: Strategies for Containing the Mess and Creating Effective Family Routines
- How to Pack the Perfect Suitcase
- Make Working from Home Work for You
- Healthy Kitchen Makeover
- Downsizing and Learning to Let Go
- Topics and formats can easily be customized to your group